Goat cheese fondue with Laura Chenel's Herbs Chabis
- 2 Laura Chenel’s Herbs Chabis
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- all potatoes, fruit, vegetable you want to dip in
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the white wine and garlic. Bring to a simmer and add the heavy cream.
- Stirring the cream mixture, add the fresh goat cheese. Turn the heat down to low and stir until cheese is fully melted. Do not use high heat as fresh Herbs Chabis becomes grainy when heated on high heat.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste. Remove the goat cheese mixture from heat.
- Serve with steamed fingerling potatoes, bread, fruit, vegetables or cornichons.
Recipe by Chef Jacquelyn Buchanan
Laura Chenel’s, 2015